Dakota running again

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 20:52:13 EST

Well, got some good news! Had a pair of buddies come over today, and got
the truck put together... Most of the work was just installing the new
radiator, fan shroud and original transmission cooler.. Also a new support
for the A/C Condensor.. not sure if the old condensor is good or not,
taking it to an A/C shop next week sometime (maybe). Still waiting on a new
front bumper, so truck will still sit in driveway until I get that. Don't
want anything bouncing up into my condensor. Did take it out for about 30
minutes today tho, and everything worked fine, looked a bit goofy though
without a front bumper :-)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L