Need Help!!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 13:21:01 EST

I need the help of any california dml'rs out there.
i had my truck custom painted last year and had ordered a cuda roll pan.
so we had made arrangements to get it in. i kept gettin put off time and
time again. and now he has supposedly went back to california.
i knew he was going but he was suppose to finish my roll pan first. i said
ok. (the guy really did a killer job on my truck just didnt do the roll
pan.)
WEll now he has left according to his ex-girlfriend.
His name is gregg(maybe one "g" not sure) woodings.
he is suppose to have family out there. His mom he had said.
He also said that there was a warrent out for his arrest still on the books.
something for theft. not sure what kind of theft though. he was married at
the time. i dont know his ex-wifes name, sorry!

i need some to see if there is a database for warrents in california that
might list his name. and a listing of all woodings in california.
i know that list might be long but i would like it anyway.

or help in what direction i should go.
i also thought about the IRS. Since he likes to stay under the radar if you
know what i mean.
and yes i did pay him with a check from my bank.

any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks chad

sorry for the ramblin