Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 13:38:05 EST

Bob,

     I use Webshots for my desktop and screensaver, it lets you use any
pictures you want, my screensaver is all shots of my R/T, the DML logo and
R/T club logo. You can pick different effects, how long you want each
picture displayed, all kinds of stuff. It's a free download, just do a
search for webshots.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T

> Hey, Ron!
>
> <snip> I was wondering if anyone has photos of their RC, CC, or
> > QC Dakotas in Bright Silver <snip>
>
> If ya know how to make a screen saver, why not make one for all of us?
Share