Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)

From: dwmagnum (dwmagnum@mountaincable.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 12:39:55 EST

WOW! We don't need to read this kind of stuff on the DML. 0 to 95 mph
within 500 ft ??? Come on! If your 4x4 can get up and go that quick why
are you upset? You slowed down to 70 mph to go on an exit ramp??? Who
were you trying to kill driving like that anyhow? By the way if you want
a Hot Rod Dak dump the 4X4. DW