Re: Re: Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 16:10:51 EST

<kenallgood@cox.net> wrote in message
news:20030203172603.UKIX8666.lakemtao03.cox.net@smtp.east.cox.net...
> but it's still fun... most fun things are stupid and irrational :-)
>
> Note: He did have the right of way (she is trying to pull into his lane)
and the driver in the van should have put on her blinker so other traffic
would let her in. Not his responsibility to make way for her. If she knew
she had to get in the right lane, why was she in the left lane? Probably so
she could cut everyone else off..

> LET THE FLAMES BEGIN!! DIGGING MY FOX HOLE AND DIVING IN!! =D

I whole-heartedly agree... :-) I was just trying to stifle punch's attempt
to stir up feces with his comment.