Chciago Auto Show Getting Close!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 20:01:36 EST

I just talked to a guy I know who is setting up the Auto Show - they
start construction of the displays this Wed. I'll be back in Chicago
this weekend - and I'll have a chance to scope out a place where we can
meet up. I thoguht about a Costco that isnt too terribly far from
McCormick place. Its right off 90/94 as well so it would be very easy
to get to from the highway. We coudl then caravan over to Lake Shore
Drive and go from there.

Once again I'm calling for anyone interested to let me know. The date
has been set for the 19th - but its not set in stone.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/