Re: Re: '97 w/ 6" lift..

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 09:01:45 EST

>Hey, Hop!
>Looks GREAT! How much did it cost?
>
>Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
>(Got me thinkin!)
>Averill Park, NY
>2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed
>
>WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

  Hey Bob,

Are you wondering about the body lift? Or the whole thing?
The body lift is the last thing I put on. It's about $180 for the
Performance Accessory body lift
http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=302&occlass=P%2FA&cat=BOD .
And $300 in labor to put it on if you don't do it yourself.
Then another $52 for lift lips (which I haven't installed in that picture)
to fill the wheel wells
http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=1555&occlass=LIP&cat=BOD .
The Suspension lift is Rancho
http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=737&occlass=RAN&cat=SUS .
The kit was around $1,400 with new shocks and all the mounting hardware. I
had a shop install it. When they had it all tore apart I had them replace
anything they took off to put the lift on. Ball joints, Tie rod ends,
Brakes, Steering knuckles, brake lines, calipers, front end sway bar
bushings.. ECT. Total for the rancho lift and replacing all those parts cost
me around $3,600. The wheels and tires i bought second hand off a guy. They
had 300 miles on them. These are the wheels
http://www.weldracing.com/SSStoneCrusher.html
And the tires are Yokohama Geolander at's. I bought the whole set of four
mounted balanced and ready to for $1,000 plus shipping.
Any more questions and I'll try an answer, Hop..