RE: Re: Tire suggestions

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 10:21:07 EST

Full street performance? Go with Falken's Azenias....stick like glue on
cornering and handling. LOL

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".