RE: Trany maintanence

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:06:00 EST

Have the dealer do a automatic tranny tune-up (replace the fluid, clean the
pan and so forth). Every 50K for normal driving....

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".