Re: banning a person

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 21:32:11 EST

nah, let's let Dr. Kev in(cause he's really kewl) and at least let our
redneck prez on the list.. gotta love him for that...

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:09pm up 31 days, 1:45, 0 users, load average: 0.04, 0.03, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/