Re: DML Whats wrong here

From: Danny Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 22:33:51 EST

Yea, every damn day I go through ebay looking for parts and those freaks
always list them wrong. They got me all excited, I thought I was gonna
have a new part till I looked at the pic. This sort of thing makes me
wonder..... what would ebay be like w/o pictures, lol. And then I about
fell off my chair, hehe.