Re: Value Question

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 23:43:44 EST

Ok, the truck is 10 years old, and has 135,000 miles on it.
Personally that $2500 seems high to me, and i live in Canada.
And looking at your email address, you seem to work out of the US dept. of
justice, so that rules out your purchase in Can. dollars. ;)

Get that price about 3-400 bucks cheaper, and then buy it.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....