Re: Re: parts for sale

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 00:17:14 EST

Tj
  I'm not sure about hughes, but most people when porting an intake, myself
included, remove the egr tube. It is a restriction in air flow and therefor
taken out for max performance. I'n your case all you need to do is to
retain the blockoff plate, and you tube running from the exhaust manifold
can still be installed in the manifold, but the manifold blockoff plate will
keep any exhaust from coming out. The pcm will stay happy as long as you
keep the electrical connections pluged into the egr valve. the pcm doesnt
know that its not doing anything

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid