On the road again....

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 05:11:12 EST

I'll be heading to Bradenton Fl some time on the 11th of this month from
Fort Worth TX. Heading back home late on the 17th. planed route is

20 east out of TX
49 south in Louisiana
10 east to 75 south in Florida (12 by-pass north of New Orleans)
down past Tampa and make a left into Bradenton.

Most likely I'll driving straight thur. But who knows? Any one up for a
unofficial get-together On Sat. the 15th or Sun the 16th in Bradenton?

I guess it time for a oil, filter, plug change and cleaning of the K&N and
TB.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/