RE: CRAZY GAS PRICES

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 10:42:59 EST

Hey Sir Bill!

We were also talking about that this AM. It's pretty interesting how the oil
companies have raised gas prices with the possible/probable war situation in
Iraq. Especially how OPEC decided to increase production recently to help
with the prices of gas. I don't remember the prices going down more then
$0.10/gal after that. Now the prices are about where they were before that
announcement. What a joke.

It looks like we should all own a gas station :) Regardless of the economy,
people still need to drive. This same logic can be used for a grocery store
and a bar.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 70,400mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU