RE: Adding power windows and locks to non power??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:08:01 EST

that could be an option, but much more costly that what i paid.. i paid
$200 shipped for all the factory pw/pl and mopar keyless entry. where as
the aftermarket usually costs $250 just for one... hopefully this works or
i guess i can figure out another way to utilize the factory stuff...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig