Re: July BBQ---> What to do...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:55:53 EST

Ed McCarrick wrote:

>> Dunkirk and Fredonia usually do one out over the
>>lake - though I
>>haven't gone in probably 10 years so I'm a bit out
>>of touch as far as
>>what, where and when. Maybe Ed would know - Ed?
>

> Yes, Dunkirk has some every year off the pier.
> Usually not a bad show, and they have all the normal
> clog your arteries stuff, like fried dough :-) You
> can count on not moving in trafic for about a half an
> hour though.
>
> Ed

Sounds good to me - if anyone else wants to take in the show - I'm game
for it.

Adam and I caught a portion of the fireworks display through Buffalo
where traffic was interesting there for a little bit. I for one will be
glad that I won't have to drive in on the 4th this year. Not that I
wouldn't come anyway.. I'd drive through a blizzard to make it there
heheh... ask the family - I plan everything around DML events especially
the pilgrimage to the Homeland in New York heh. (family thinks I'm
clean outta my mind - they are not far off heh)

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/