Replacement Calendar

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 22:30:10 EST

So I e-mailed them yesterday to get a calendar with the correct November
truck. Got a response today -- they are sending me a replacement free of
charge. No need to return the old one; not even any question about the old
one.

I would say that it'd definitely be alright to use them again next
year. There have been some mixups, but they seem very eager and willing to
correct the problems. Hopefully I won't have to take that back when I get
my replacement calendar :)

-Bill

--
Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com>