RE: Another Gary-ism

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 07:26:08 EST

Noted. ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Gary
Hedlin
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 12:08 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Another Gary-ism

Well, I met my stupid quota for the month! :) I was at the gas station
today, and when I tried to take off the gas cap I couldn't get it to
budge. After fighting with it for a few minutes, I decided I had enough.
So, being the dumbass that I am, I went into my tool box and got out my
trusty robo-grips. I gave the cap a good torquing, and SNAP!, the top
piece came right off, leaving the bottom piece still in the fill tube.
Needless to say, I spent another few minutes cursing up a storm.

My friend frank got it out after half an hour of drilling and using a
wood chisel. I don't know why this happened, and I don't want to. So,
this might be something you want to file in your "DO NOT DO" folder!!

Gary Hedlin