Re: Serpentine belt

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 09:30:39 EST

I just changed mine this weekend. It lasted 128k.
I've found that it's easier to use a large boxend wrench.
If you use a ratchet and socket, it makes it hell to
get in by the fan shroud. I'm not sure if the shroud is any different on a
6er, mines a v8. Now i just need to do the hoses. That's going to wait
until spring/summer... Hop