Muscletrucks.net website is up!!

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 12:41:16 EST

Hey DMLer's,

Our new website www.muscletrucks.net is finally up and running!!

Gary Hedlin and Chad Evans have done a lot of work and effort to make this
site possible, and I wanted to take a minute to publically say "THANKS" for
all the hard work that they have done!!(I helped as much as I could given my
work schedule and family obligations)

So if any of you guy's (and gal's) have some time, look over the pages Gary
has worked hard on and give us a little feedback.

If there is a product you'd like to see us carry, let us know and we'll see
what we can do.

Thanks!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged