RE: was: wish him luck/Home resting

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 14:50:28 EST

Congrats on a helpmate, Jason.

I go home almost every night after work and my dinner is prepared based on
my selection. Now that is a great woman.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".