Re: Get an electric fan

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 20:37:03 EST

There are 2 versions in the Vipers. Centered (early), and offset (late).
Before you buy, check out the pricing on the factory # vs the MP #. Same
part, but one will be cheaper.

As for the one in the catalog, I don't know. I got mine at a swap meet for
$20 :-) I also have an aftermarket 2 row radiator, so my setup is
different that yours. Wiring will be the same, but measurements are
different.

TonyC