Re: OBD I Scan Tool

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 20:42:15 EST

I've got one and mounted it using a "pro-fit" phone mount and a custom made
holster.

http://www.mypants.org/Mike/Dakota/Strwhlcover/images/installed.jpg

You can use an AutoXray to set the sync between the crank and cam sensors.
You should index your distributor by pointing it in the correct position
when at TDC.

mm