Re; Tranny Fluid and Filter change

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 03:03:21 EST

As far as fluid, go with the ATF+4! Mopar stocks it! I know I'll catch a lot
of flack on this, But the only other ATF+4 type of ATF fluid to say ATF+4 is
AMSOIL. I looked at all the major brands and none say ATF+4 on them
anywhere. Check it out at amsoil.com or better yet the link at the bottom of
my sig. There a TSB about using ATF+4 go to http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
and then go to the electronic temp gauge and there's a link there for it.
I'm at work and can't remember the link to go straight to it.

The filter is easy to get to its right there after you drop the pan and
spill fluid on yourself. I put a B&M drain plug in the pan when I did my
fluid.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/