Dakota runs again

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 08:22:53 EST

Hi,

after my friends block has a splitt, my hasnīt. I am sooooooo glad.
We have chnged the cam with the bearings and now I hope the problem with the oil pressure is gone.
I have a friend in Atlanta who will moveto germany (at the end of February). He will get me a used block for my friend. He works at Pep Boys Atlanta area and I hope he will find one.

Stefan

ī93 Dakota V6 Magnum, 17x8 centerline style 906 rims (craziest design I ever had seen), 235x40 Barum tires, Checkmate tonneau cover, 2" front/2" rear lowerded, white corner lenses, Tailgate handle relocate, selfmade 2,5" dual exhaust with oval edelbrock tips

in planning: electrical tonneau cover lifter (any suggestions?)
Viren? Wir wissen nicht was Ihr Arzt empfiehlt. Wir empfehlen den
Virencheck fur Ihre E-Mail-Anhange! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021159