Re: parts to rebuild starter

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 08:58:10 EST

I bought my parts at the dealer(about $15) and had them in the same day.
The starter on the Dak is nothing like rebuilding a starter on a Chevy...
be very careful when you take it apart as if you pull the wrong end off, you
will have some trouble getting it back together..

If you don't feel confident in you abilities, please do take it to a shop
and have the piceces replaced.. A new starter is quite costly.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  2:09pm up 36 days, 19:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/