Re: Lug Nuts?

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 09:04:44 EST

There should be absolutely no reason to change your lugs other than "how
they look" against your new wheels.

About a week ago I was doing some wheeling and found an icy mud whole. The
front wheels made it across without opening it, but for some reason the rear
fell right through(even though front end axle wait is about 900 or so pounds
more than rear) and cracked both my rear plastic ram head center caps...

I have come to the conclsuion that my truck looks better without them, but
the lugs look like crap with the thread hanging out.. solution... 'semi'
style lugs to protect my studs from the elements of rain, water, snow and
mud.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  2:09pm up 36 days, 19:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/