Re: re:Re: Upgrades: M1 intake and/or headers Attn Brett

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 22:08:23 EST

Glad to hear you had a quiet ride to Ft Lauderdale the afternoon. haha

BTW: Figured out the airbox, and got a 14x4 air cleaner. 5" was too tall,
and I was going to have to cut on the hood (decided against that). Also got
the 2001 bumper cover pieces today. If I have time on Friday, I'm going to
swap the soft tonneau onto the Purple beastie for a little less weight this
weekend. ;-)

You're going to have to do with me to Bradenton one Thursday evening to see
the Flying Eggplant really tear it up. haha

TonyC