RE: Re: RE: 2 Fast 2 Furious Neon

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 14:17:31 EST

I saw the filming of the mustang and c5 vette and also the filming of
the race between the camaro and the challenger. BTW, there were two sets
of the camaro and challenger. I know that one set was the real deal
since I got a very good look at the Yenko camaro. I'm not into the whole
scene the movie goes after but I have respect for any good car chase or
race.

Jeff Durling