Re: Re: Re: Swapping tires at the dealer?

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 00:41:09 EST

It's where they don't put weights where they are visible. Sometimes that means just on the inside edge, other times it means stick on's on the inside flat of the rim. It depends on who is doing it. I've had my wheels static balanced since I got my new tires and am very happy.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
214-558-6000 Desk
=================

Alternate Email:
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
>>> a0004096@airmail.net 02/12/03 23:13 PM >>>

You'll have to forgive me if this seems a little silly... but what exactly
is static balancing wheels/tires? I've only known/seen wheel weights.

Ta-Daa