RE: Re: Re: RE: 2 Fast 2 Furious Neon

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 03:03:04 EST

Hey, they destroyed a Saleen Mustang. Damn!

Steven
2003 Dodge Quad Ram Hemi 5.7 (FOR SALE-wife)
2000 Dodge Dakota S/Hemi (Some idiot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT 1775lb) Intercooled Turbo - 350HP
FUTURE PURCHASES:
04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 or 05 Dodge Dakota SRT-8(replace the Dakota)
04 Dodge Hemi Durango (replace Hemi- wife)