Re: Anybody Had to replace Brake caliper due to sticking

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 10:35:07 EST

That happened to me, the drivers side caliper was sticking and put a nice
gouge in the rotors. I didnt notice it because i wasnt driving my truck
that much, but apparently it was pretty bad. maybe i should go back and
check the other one now that i think about it.....

Brian
98 CC V6

http://southernmopar.org/