Dak on the road again

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 20:54:40 EST

Ok, *finally* got the rest of my bumper on. Got it bolted on and took my
baby for a test drive. It's been 3 weeks since I've really driven it. I
did drive it for a couple of miles after I replaced the radiator and pulled
the fan back out, but didn't get up on it. I did tonight, and now I'm all
smiles :-))))

Forgot how much power these things have, use to my little 2.2L Probe...
lol Other than possibly replacing the A/C Condensor in the spring, I'm
back up and rolling! weeeee

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L