UPDATE [Dead Truck (No fire)]

From: David McKittrick (sysop1@rogers.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 21:26:19 EST

Got to work this morning and just for laughs I tryed to crank it againb.
First try started with no hesitation. Reved a little higher than normal,
Probley from resetting the computer. I think I may have flooded it trying to
start it 10 times in about 10min. Hope it holdes for my trip to Ottawa and
back tomorow, then to the T.O. Autoshow and back on Sunday. When I get back
I am taking the truck to Crappy tire and getting an electrical test done.

I forgot to mention in my first post that I had replaced my battery last
summer with a Optima Yellow top and outfitted it with a battery heater.
It can get down to -15c ~ -20c with a -20c windchill on some of my delivery
routs up north.

Thanks for the help anyway. I will keep that tip in mind about flooring the
gas next time it happens.