Re: Re: Re: Re: Reflexxion Cowl Hood Question?

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 10:00:22 EST

That won't be needed at this time as I can't even get to the Dak to work on
it seeing how it's SNOWED in in the garage at this
time................LOL......I can't even get to work today or maybe even
tomorrow!!

IF this weather keeps up the way it is it may be June before I can even get
started on it!!!!!.........LOL

BUT thanks for your help, wasn't expecting that big of a reply!!

AGAIN THANKS!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com