RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2004 Dodge SRT-10 Ram is now up officially baby...

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 19:32:50 EST

The prototype models had dual k&n cones in front of the radiator ducted
straight in to the t'body. I expect that was either a water hazard in heavy
rain or would not pass some emission requirements. I expect it to become
available in aftermarket.
What I wonder about is the exhaust system. I see they moved both tailpipes
to the right hand side. Since the fuel tank in on the left side, and
considering those to be a true dual exhaust the right side exit probably
reduces bends and restriction from those bends although I like the 1 on each
side look myself!
Jim in Waco