Re: RE: OT Commercial

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 22:10:25 EST

At 06:45 PM 2/16/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>Also the powerCHOKE is a V8. So it has two more cylinder to lose producing
>only 325hp/560tq which is only 20hp and 5 ft-lbs more than the lighter
>more reliable Cummins HO rated at 305hp/555tq

I was pretty disappointed to see that the new HO won't be available for
sale in California due to emissions problems. :-/ I think that's going to
hurt sales of the new Ram HD. I know Californians are wacky as all hell,
but there are A LOT of people here and the area I live in is pretty heavy
in both agriculture and various equestrian stuff (more horse trailers than
you could imagine), where a nice strong diesel truck is just what you need.

Oh well...

-Bill

--
Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com>