Re: RE: Re: Re: Dead Truck (No fire)

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 11:02:09 EST

"Wisotzkey, Rich" wrote:

> Not to argue, but you can indeed flood a fuel-injected engine. If for
> whatever reason your plugs are not firing (or firing weak), those fuel
> injectors are squirting fuel down into the cylinder every cycle the crank
> makes.
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

FYI :)

F.I. has a cold start mode that works like a choke,
some even have an aux. injector before the TB

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.