Re: Tonneau covers - lift or not?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 20:42:15 EST

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 05:55:23PM -0500, andy levy <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bill Pitz wrote:
> >That seems to be a big advantage for people who live in cold weather
> >areas.
> >I've been trying to decide whether or not to get a tonneau at all, and
> >also
> >looking at various manufacturers.
>
> Having driven my Dak for a year before getting the tonneau, there's no
> question in my mind - a tonneau is a must-have. The improvement in
> driveability and gas mileage is well worth it.

Ok, then, anyone know of a good place to buy Extang online? Only one
store in my area and I don't care for them too much...

I've seen lots of places that sell them on the web, but I am hesitant to
order from one if I don't know anything about them and they aren't a
company that I've heard of before.

-Bill

--
Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com>
2000 Dakota CC, SLT, 4x4, 4.7L V8, 3.92LSD