2003 Chicago Auto Show

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 02:43:36 EST

First off, I'm sorry i havent posted in a while.... been out and about
trying to ignore the fact i broke up with the fiance. At least I was able
to take the ring back and make a contribution to the truck fund! :)

I went to the Chicago Auto Show tonight, and posted the pics on my web site.
The URL is http://garyhedlin.com/show Theres about 60 some pics...all
pretty much the Dodge display. I even got the 20ft tall ram's head and a
good areal shot from a bar on a higher level. Hope ya like them!!!

P.S. The first pic is me with local radio guys Roe Conn and Garry
Meier.... two very very funny guys!!

Gary Hedlin