RE: RE: RE: Re: Oil sources OT (sort of)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 16:18:30 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of GSWillhite
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 3:14 PM
To: Dakota Mailing List
Subject: DML: RE: RE: Re: Oil sources OT (sort of)

Face it guys, the combustion engine has been around too long. The
oil company's need to be eliminated. So its time to start the V8 to
inter
dimensional condenser swap. Heck I'm tired of all this arguing/war over
oil.
Besides, I'd rather be hovering above my favorite fishing hole or going
0
to 60 parsecs in .01 seconds. With the right attitude one of us Dakota
gearheads
might just get it done. Just think...in the future OPEC may just turn
out to
be some
form of hemorrhoid ointment. We can only hope.

George

P.S.
On the Dakota related and reality end, I'm finally in on a header
group buy.

As long as it comes with a Mr. Fusion. Then I could make a good use of
the garbage and other junk around the house.

Jeff Durling