Re: Stuck at home in the VI

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 20:12:05 EST

Maybe you can come in the advance party to help set up the mud pit. On
second thought-leave the daks; just get 1 C-130 to get the people here and
let the festivities begin. (average temp so far for Feb-78F, rainfall 1.6")

-- --Patrick Delgado
2000 Dakota RC 5.9 R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B
stage I TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost
bypass, IAT relocation, MSDBTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP
computer, NO CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 275/50 nittos and
305/45 BFG's, powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in
position; Belly pan plate and traction bars.