RE: RE: OFF TOPIC - FOR SALE 2003 Dodge 2500 Hemi Quad - SAM

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 00:46:14 EST

Sorry about that Sam...I was too excited to see what PVO is doing and
finally had the first opportunity in California take one of these cars for a
spin through the back woods of Escondido. I was so impressed by the car
that I know that anything coming from PVO will reek havoc on other
manufactures.

However, this truck is fully loaded with everything. It is a white/silver
two tone, 17-inch aluminum Michelin LTX, 4.10:1 gears, Dana-80 rear, power
leather dark charcoal seats with Dodge embroidery, fully carpeted, brush
aluminum fuel door, OEM bug deflector wing, clearance lamps, oversize rear
leafs that don't require sway bar, front sway bar, rack-n-pinion drive, fog
lamps, bottom front air dam, top infinity stereo CD/cassette player,
bedliner, full snap less cover and frame, oil changed every 1500 miles (last
change 6000 miles) with Mobil 1 and K&N Filter. It will come with a case of
5-30W Mobil 1 and K&N Filter, inspected every weekend (bad habit guess),
waiting on the wheel liners for the rear, extra uncut computer lock
keys/Dodge key rings, and so forth. I still have the window sticker with
all the details.

Name a good price within reason. LOL

This is a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty 2x4 Laramie Package (fully opted).
5.7 ltr Hemi Engine with a 5-speed manual gearing.

Mileage: 6545.

 Call me at work and I will get some pics or we can meet for a test drive.

Steven
2003 Dodge Quad Ram Hemi 5.7 (FOR SALE-wife)
2000 Dodge Dakota S/Hemi (Some idiot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT 1775lb) Intercooled Turbo - 350HP
FUTURE PURCHASES:
04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 or 05 Dodge Dakota SRT-8(replace the Dakota)
04 Dodge Hemi Durango (replace Hemi- wife)