RE: Stuck at home in a snow storm

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 08:23:02 EST

Hey Steve & Leslie!

I know what you are talking about....over the weekend I was down in
Knoxville, TN where we received 3 inches of rain. Lexington, KY received a
serious amount of ice which actually closed down I-75. We didn't get home
until Monday at 2:10pm. I wasn't planning on taking Monday off ;-) Oh well.
Driving through the Lexington area, it was absolutely beautiful as
everything has a 1/4" building of ice on it. There was over a 30 mile
stretch of this scenery!! We had an ice storm last year, so I feel your pain
with the headaches it creates. But, it is beautiful.

Hope you can get back to normal soon!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 72,800mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU