Re: Re: MORE Chicago Auto Show Pics!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 03:59:19 EST

Not at the show..... but we had a few when we stopped at hooters for
dinner. :)

I'll put it this way...I suck at taking pictures. I spent about $500.00 for
a 3.2 megapixel camera, and my pictures still look like s#it!! So the buck
stops here, its me!

I guess the last batch had to be a fluke!!!!

Gary Hedlin

""Punch"" <2punch.crash2000@AHM.com> wrote in message

> ""Gary Hedlin"" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Well, I was at the auto show agian tonight and got some more pics up on
my
> > site. The URL is http://garyhedlin.com/show/page2/index1.htm I got
pics
> > of some new concepts like the crossfire, and the 04 Fjord Mustang (ok...
> my
> > brother took that one).
> >
> > If anyone is going to attend friday or saturday, let me know....
thinking