Rebel is Gone...

From: Lora J. Knepper (riversparrow@www.hotpop.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 09:34:57 EST

Well...a combination of really bad luck, some poor decisions, and a bank
unwilling to work with me over the past few months, led me to the loss of my
truck. Just as I was put into a position with my new job to be able to put
some money into her and start on the modification projects I had planned for
the past year, poof... she was gone. Though the amusing thing in all of
this, is my bank in Massachusetts happened to hire the one repo guy in the
entire state of Tennessee that I am good friends with. He bought me more
time to take out what I needed and wanted from her.

.....and don't worry, my next truck will hopefully be a Dak.....and I will
get my SOLAR YELLOW vehicle at last! ;o)

~ lora

R.I.P. - '98 Dodge Dakota, Deep Amethyst, 4x2

Now Featuring - '93 Subaru Impreza (making the best of a bad situation, and
going to mod the heck out of that little car.... Rally anyone?)