2nd UPDATE [Dead Truck (No fire)] & Squeaking probs... Help!

From: David McKittrick (sysop1@rogers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 21:01:37 EST

Got my truck into crappy tire for an AVR test. Found out that my charging
cable from the Alt. started to corode. The end @ the Alt. was all back and
broken. Got to love all the salt us Canuks throw on our roads. System wasn't
charging properly. New cable fixed the problem. $30 for the AVR test and $15
for the cable.

As for the squeek. A month or so ago it started to squeek. Only when it's
below 10c. Havn't been able to track it yet. Too dam cold out.
I am going to my friends heated garage Sunday night to track it down and
kill it. I'll let ya know if I figure it out.

David McKittrick - London, Ont.
98' CC Sport. 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto
172600 km