Purchasing a Neon SRT-4

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 09:39:35 EST

Well, after yesterday paying off the wife's truck, I convince no matter what
I am buying the Neon pocket rocket. She looked at me and turned mean and
ugly, knowing that another project car will only take up more space in the
driveway.

Hey! The man is in charge here.....LOL Then proceed with a statement that
she like the Suburban.

Therefore, I then convince her to keep the truck until the new Durango came
out in the fall. "MOPAR all the way baby."

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".