Re: Calendar Problems Still

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 14:09:19 EST

A. S. wrote:

> You're not alone. I'm still without a corrected calendar as well.
> --Aaron--
> 95 DSRC 4x4 V6

Well I just talked to them again - their computers were back up... I was
given another order number, I was told that for some reason my original
reorder was never processed. Was told I should have it early next week.
  We'll see.

I would call them up and ask them whats going on. Tell them other
members of your club have been having problems with their orders.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/